Transport to John Watson is managed by Oxfordshire County Council

Currently Oxfordshire County Council provides funded transport to the nearest available school for children with Special Educational Needs ( see Home to School Transport Policy below).

Parents need to complete and submit a Transport Application Form to Oxfordshire County Council.

We welcome parents who transport their own children, even on an ad hoc basis, and will provide parking outside the school on both sites. Parents may wish to park in our partner school’s carparks, to ease congestion, develop independence and community links.

Passenger Assistants (Escorts) are provided when the need has been identified through the assessment or review of the Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plan.

Currently students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities (who are aged 16 to 19) will receive free travel to that placement when they attend the nearest suitable school or educational placement to their home address that has an available place.

All communication, concerns and queries regarding school transport should be directed to the
Oxfordshire County Council Transport team on 01865 323795

Please follow the link below to: OCC home to school transport policy

Comments are closed.