Together we learn
- We believe all children and young people have a right to feel safe and secure.
- We believe everyone should be valued for who they are and know they have a voice and will be listened to.
- We believe everyone has a right to be included within the wider community on equal terms.
- We believe learning should be stimulating, challenging and relevant for all.
- We believe all staff should be ambitious about what they can achieve in their role and be empowered to impact on pupil outcomes.